AJL Mod

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AJL
[ The All Mighty Chimp ]

PostSubject: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   13.11.11 23:25

Latest version: 3.220412

If you got AJL v3.280511 or later version then you may use This updater, otherwise you need This installed first
( v3.1 and v3.2 or any such short version numbers are older and in case someone don't get it, those 6 numbers
after the dot stands for date... DDMMYY )

This version is of course propably just as bugged and unfinished as every other (server list "should" work) but
this is the version I have, and the only version I can work with and IF there are some issues you want to bring
forward in this version, then you may post them here.. And perhaps I see if there is something to be done...

As for the Dedicated server.. You can download it here, but for me it seems to be just one steaming pile of shit!
So... This Server is "as is" release... If you got the kind of magic machine that can run it just fine, then good for
you, but if everything is fucked up, then... You were warned... And there is nothing much I can do about it...

And that is all...

Last edited by AJL on 22.04.12 16:43; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   10.03.12 15:45

AJL man add in R3 the laugh of pred when activate nuke its will be nice

Last edited by Scorpio on 18.07.12 12:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Le Celticant
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   10.03.12 15:51

Does AI Multi Spawner works for the mod?
I would like to try to make a survival maps... maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   12.03.12 8:28

Le Celticant wrote:
Does AI Multi Spawner works for the mod?
I would like to try to make a survival maps... maybe.

I tried dm_Mayhem maps and the server doesn't crash. Is a good thing, you could find a map player vs bot for AJL3 Twisted Evil But I have not tried with the sentry gun scratch
Back to top Go down
Lady Demise
[ Wannabe Chimp ]
[ Wannabe Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   23.03.12 23:41

People even if you got 3.110312 version of r3 to join my server download it again and install because link is different than before, and even version name (3.110312) is the same actualy version have some changes and you can't join.
Back to top Go down
AJL
[ The All Mighty Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   22.04.12 16:44

You attention, pleaze... New version presence detected... On post 1
Download... Proceed to post 1... This is "not" a test.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   25.04.12 21:29

Aquestion, when I hold the taunt for Predators, maybe I shouldt see a menu?

Also, an idea for the smartgun /if you ever continue the mod/ , holding the right click
should look like the NV optics, without the image enhance of course.
Maybe numbers here and there, like for the Syntetic.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   26.04.12 1:32

Yeah, annoying that predator taunt menu ain't showing (have to learn it by testing). Is the "aim" button toggle or hold at present time? Do aliens have own button for teeths? Is there still too many crash bugs that game itself cannot be played like games should be played...
Back to top Go down
Stroke3
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   26.04.12 10:01

The R3 isn't unplayable Rev. I've been playing R3 for last couple of weeks, there were some crashes but not so much. It was fun at all Cool
Back to your questions, aim button is hold, there is no button for teeth- you must aim for the head first and then click LMB and RMB at the same time.

My idea would be to change pred warrior aliens vision background back to green. The blue background with green aliens looks strange.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   26.04.12 23:00

Same as few months ago...seems Neutral Can't remember do I say same about that back there or not but blue background/green targets is simply one ugly look (as I'm finnish and Swedish flag use almost just those colours it's like national insult from AJL who also is Finnish Laughing ).

He himself says that some (new) predator movie have such vision, maybe that's right (I have no intrest at this moment to check do these new era alien/predator crap movies have such visions, nor were intrested back there to watch so closely that I would still remember such detail).

If so then it have to be so even some don't like it. - Working idea would be dropping mask at spawn and cycle masks so players can choose mask of their liking (just as cycling weapons at spawn).

---

I myself use today rookie class at R2 mainly just cause of that mask, the other R2 mask (red/green) is somewhat "fuzzy" to serve my Way of the Warrior.

Ideal predator gear for me would be -> hunter skin with hunter mask - blades, "halberd" (new weapon, no R2 glaive), tracking disk, hunter plasma. Maybe little extra armor at cost of speed and get rid of cloak if I could change it for somekind handheld fusion cannon (heavy weapon). If disk could be switched to trap/bomb for change this could be so lovely class Razz
Back to top Go down
svxiii
[ King Kong ]
[ King Kong ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   27.04.12 1:15

I think it was blue & green in avp requiem..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   27.04.12 8:57

I didn't realise there was a mod like this around for a very long time and until now I finally found it and a bunch of other things that are overwhelmingly awesome but at the same time, overwhelmingly difficult to get going with.

A few things I need to ask related to AJL.

Q1, Why did you remove the Predalien? He was a favourite. One of the greatest things you could give Aliens team is a predalien with a headbite and a nice texture.

Q2, The predators got the best deal in this mod. No doubt about that. The mod maker clearly has done a great deal of work on them. However, I did wish that had kept the combistick from R2. Can't we have both spear and combistick? I love both weapons quite dearly.

I also miss the Heavy Predator and the Light one even though I think both Light predator and Assault Predator looked downright aweful to me in AVP2. Lastly, the Predator's voice synthesizers confuse me. How do I use them and are they capable of being used for distracting the opponent? The predator's super jump is also gone. Now I can't jump off walls anymore to escape marines. Neutral

Q3, The Alien's pounce is apparently gone. I also have no idea what focus does or how to lay eggs. Do we need the queen for doing that? Oh and how do we activate the standard headbite attack?

Q4, Where is the sniper rifle and the grenade launcher?

Q5. I have heard rumors in youtube and other places:

1. There are Playable Powerloaders in the R3 beta.
2. Apparently You can skin people and hang them on the ceiiling in AJL mod. Someone posted a photo but it was ambigous as it seemed like it was from the beggining of the marine campaign.
3. There is that whip weapon that wolf uses in AVP-R somewhere in the AJL mod. Some screenshot showed the weapon to appear like two charged Alien tails being holstered in the player's view.

I tried to find them but I couldn't. I have a feeling they are fake.

Q6, Whats with the Terminator guy in the Corporates team. He offers nothing but a handgun and a knife. Whats he supposed to be good for? His aiming reticle also seem erratic.

Q7. I have no idea what LAB is or does, or how it is connected to this mod. I'am not even sure if LAB is a mod or somekind of frontend for servers. The link to documentation of LAB is also broken.

These are . i'll have more later while I toy around with the Beta 3 abit more.

bugs:

- The game does apparently shuts down randomly for some unknown reason. I guess this must be one of the bugs AJL mentioned.
- In the Map "A Lesser Fate", if you get stuck between the ladder chamber and the outside surface, you are stuck for good unlike in AVP 2 where the player can jump out of it.
- The health and armor display seems to be hidden

My final question. I'am sure many people have asked about this aswell since these days many people use game ranger for AVP 2.
Back to top Go down
AJL
[ The All Mighty Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   27.04.12 9:00

=HH=Scar ]AN[ wrote:
I think it was blue & green in avp requiem..

No... It was blue background, green alienz in the first AvP movie, green and green in the second...
Back to top Go down
LordDaffy
[ Primordial Chimp ]
[ Primordial Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   27.04.12 9:34

Quote :
Q1, Why did you remove the Predalien? He was a favourite. One of the greatest things you could give Aliens team is a predalien with a headbite and a nice texture.

There is no Predalien in ajl.

Quote :
Q2, The predators got the best deal in this mod. No doubt about that. The mod maker clearly has done a great deal of work on them. However, I did wish that had kept the combistick from R2. Can't we have both spear and combistick? I love both weapons quite dearly.

I havent played the new r3 but if its the same then no u cant choose combi or spear.

Quote :
Q3, The Alien's pounce is apparently gone. I also have no idea what focus does or how to lay eggs. Do we need the queen for doing that? Oh and how do we activate the standard headbite attack?

I believe you hold right mouse and use left mouse click but have to aim at someone for it to work in r3. Alien do have pounce you have to crouch and jump. Focus is used to so you where other players are with a pulsing ring coloured to the species. To lay eggs you must eat to get your food bar up.

Quote :
Q4, Where is the sniper rifle and the grenade launcher?

Rifleman has rocket launcher select that in spawn and use the drop weapon key to select sniper or grenade.

Quote :
Q5. I have heard rumors in youtube and other places:

1. There are Playable Powerloaders in the R3 beta.
2. Apparently You can skin people and hang them on the ceiiling in AJL mod. Someone posted a photo but it was ambigous as it seemed like it was from the beggining of the marine campaign.
3. There is that whip weapon that wolf uses in AVP-R somewhere in the AJL mod. Some screenshot showed the weapon to appear like two charged Alien tails being holstered in the player's view.

1.There is no powerloaders and same with Queen.
2.You cant skin people in AJL.
3.The wolf predator isnt in the mod so no whip weapon.

Quote :
Q6, Whats with the Terminator guy in the Corporates team. He offers nothing but a handgun and a knife. Whats he supposed to be good for? His aiming reticle also seem erratic.

The snyth in my opinion is overpowered hes faster and stronger than the humans and the pistol is strong aswell as you can pick up a pulse when one of you team mates dies which is going to happen before you, the aiming reticle is ment to be auto aim but not sure if thats sorted out yet.

Quote :
Q7. I have no idea what LAB is or does, or how it is connected to this mod. I'am not even sure if LAB is a mod or somekind of frontend for servers. The link to documentation of LAB is also broken.

LAB is another mod based on AJL's work they added some stuff and changed it around from AJL r2.

Quote :
My final question. I'am sure many people have asked about this aswell since these days many people use game ranger for AVP 2.

I never used game ranger for AVP2 i do it the old fashion way with shortcuts to servers and xfire server listing.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   27.04.12 10:21

I vote bringing back R2 glaive + add new similar weapon if possible -> halberd. Little slower in attack rate but more powerful in alt-strike than glaive.

Glaive speciality at R3 would be balanced melee figting as easier and faster to hit than spear but cannot be throwed.
Halberd could clearly be slow weapon where alt strike cleaves (from high to ground) xenos in two, but primary acts as merely short sticking/swinging to keep target far or cut small wounds.

---

Actually Rolling Eyes , there is some facts about wolf predator's whip.
Very long time ago (more than 5 years) player named KOGA Ross made simple animation where alien tail were changed to whip, it has no skins and it wasn't ever implemented anyway on any version of AJLmod (at least on public) but in a way he manage create basics of predator whip that could be done so it would actually be in game (at least I believe so Rolling Eyes ).

Anyway all this is lost in time and last time I see Ross was that 5-6 years ago. But this is intriguing knowledge to know Cool
Back to top Go down
svxiii
[ King Kong ]
[ King Kong ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   27.04.12 12:11

As long as the glaive doesn't replace the current spear, it would be awesome. I'd love to have both of them.
Halberd seems kind of pointless really. Have you ever seen the predator using heavy inefficient weapons like that?

P.S.: isn't this off topic? Maybe you should make a topic for Q&A/ideas/suggestions and whatnot and move these posts over there
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   27.04.12 15:33

That's what I meant, not removing spear but add glaive back.

---

This is B3 and "something...", means people can add ideas about BETA. I try be short and simple this one time (previous message), not write hole page again.
Pointless is point of view, where one cannot see benefit of it at present time then another have already plan hole new style with it.
Movies don't have such weapon yet? Movies didn't have colors once...

---

If there is something I have always keep asking Arrow why and hell fuck why? Why people always wants limit things instead opening options.
I too limit things so much that majority of players ain't staying at my serv cause it goes so hardcore, but what I don't do is limit cards at deck, I simply make new deals with choosen cards, sometimes all sometimes few.
I limit them because majority of players don't know how to make good matches thus it goes total chaos faster than lightspeed if I allow full 8 players everytime with every class and weapon
- This give birth to new server crasher/cheaters/or some weird retribution dudes. They got so frustrated cause match is always 4 race frag stealing/spawn killing/team killing/so on...and for reason in a way yes.
If you are totally new player here, trying learn basics, you get fragged by experienced players most shitties way possible everytime.
Damn right you can bet he/she seeks cheat sites, come back with pre-planned playstyle which only purpose is to ruin every others match.

By limiting cards I force players to play better (good dictatorship is always better than bad democracy).
But what if I limit deck to aces or jacks? Tell me how many variations you get by these cards...is it 4 aces or 4 jacks? Who get joker for 5 ace or jack?

Is it rocket launcher or railgun? Is it Quake or Unreal? Where's super nailgun and razorjack?

It's you who pay the prize in the end by DESTROYING YOUR OWN MATCH BY LIMITING YOUR DECK - YOU DID TOTALLY OPPOSITE AS YOU SHOULD - YOU DIDN'T LIMIT CARDS AVAILABLE, YOU LIMIT MAXIMUM CARDS AT YOUR DECK.

DO NOT LIMIT THE DECK - LIMIT THE CARDS AVAILABLE.

---

After 7-8 years with R2 I want see some "new" weapons. I cannot say how many, maybe 10.000.000 times I have swinged R2 glaive, so much I have wielded it that it have become extension of my arm.
...I need new weapon...any weapon...even expansion packs to official games bring new weapons...
Back to top Go down
svxiii
[ King Kong ]
[ King Kong ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   27.04.12 21:37

It's not just that you'd be using a slow weapon when the most important thing for the predator is speed IMHO (being able to hit & get out of sight before it gets shot to hell), but also the predator has enough close range weapons already. Sure a glaive would be great since you can swing it and it doesn't require as much precision as the combistick. But a halberd just seems pointless since it doesn't allow for much mobility and/or speed.

Something useful would be the ability to lay traps.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   28.04.12 0:38

Hope I'm not pushing again too much but it's my nature to reply when conversation is given.

Reason I see halberd kind weapon fit is for wider options which to choose. Predator could be keeped as humanoid lizard, big, tough and passive until time to kill have come.

This is exactly like medieval foot soldiers wearing heavy armors + halberds - waiting more for counter strike than getting in fast melee combat with swordmans. If again needed they could break enemy lines as halberd is kind a weapon that cannot be blocked by shield example.
They could be used against ramming cavalry also as halberd has advantages of spear's range, armor piercing attack with axe kind blade and ability to "hook" riders down from horses.
Halberd is also very effective as second line support weapon if swordman with shield stands front blocking direct route to halberdier - swordman block and force enemy to fight with him - halberdier cleave enemy in half by attacking enemy from behind swordman, maybe one of the deadliest tactic than foot soldiers could do back in medieval times.

So halberd is lot more intresting and versatile weapon than people are accepting (at least that's how I feel when it's again conversated somewhere).

On predator I designed new way which goes something like that. ->

1. - Removing cloak, adding armor, changing melee weapon for something that has more powerful strike.
No need for plasma, only disk/blade trap for average ranged combat changes.
This is for hunting huge alien prey like praetorian, only reason I would need plasma would be implanters.

2. - Remove cloak, remove heavy melee weapons, add armor and take heavy weapon "fusion cannon" that requires both arms to wield.
This is for combating aliens (not hunting).

All this is not seen in any films nor speculated before. But none cannot say that "this is wrong", it's "right" cause movies prove that.
In movies predators personally choose gear they use, it's not like human army where soldiers use what regulations demands.
I'm quite sure predators even personally create weapons for themselves. There is no "shop" which to visit for few shurikens. Weapon each predator use is unique cause predator itself created it, there is no another "duplicate" of it.

So, when I play as predator, it should be my right to choose what gear I use from mask to plasma. Only thing that stays "same" for each predator is blades I think, blades most likely are solid icon for predator society, blades are integrated at predator's arm when it has aged enough.

---

Today I choose this cheers - power over mobility - risk of been seen against safety of shadows. It's my right as warrior choose how I fight.

You got problems with that? You be dead Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
svxiii
[ King Kong ]
[ King Kong ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   28.04.12 1:06

With few exceptions, a visible predator is a dead predator Laughing
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   28.04.12 1:15

Is there some "heavy" advantage against xenos when predator is cloaked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
svxiii
[ King Kong ]
[ King Kong ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   28.04.12 2:46

Revenant -Mar Sara- wrote:
Is there some "heavy" advantage against xenos when predator is cloaked Rolling Eyes

No, but a slow-ass halberd won't give you any advantage against xenos either Razz
And as I said, "with few exceptions"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   28.04.12 5:39

Well testing this thing today turned out to be a surprise. I was hosting it online and suddenly, this fellow Mr.Scratch shows up. He was from Finland. He starts off by slaughtering my player again and again and I could barely touch him. I asked him if he was from here, and he responded with "of course". It turned out that it was none other then AJL himself.

We kept playing until mmh91 joined us. Due to the fact that he (AJL) kept beating us more times than we could beat him, we teamed up against him in a 2 vs 1 match, in which for the most part he was the predator and we both were corporates. It was still a slaughter fest, but we did manage to frag him quite a lot of times.

It was fun but there were somethings that I felt like discussing here:

- Only the leader carries a motion tracker and that thing doesn't always keep track of the enemy. It was nearly impossible to see him as the predator whenever he cloaked and most of the time we only caught him when he aimed at us with the laser pointer.

- Once again I'm a bit confused with the purpose of the Terminator guy. He looks awesome and his vision is cool but his aiming reticule is weird. I was hoping it would automatically track targets but it doesn't. It in fact strays away from the main aiming cross-hair. He is only marginally useful if he can get to pick up guns from humans.

- Corporates in general are weaker than Marines in terms of fire power and armed capability. This is how I see the offensive capacity of each team:

Predator > Aliens > Marines > Corporates

- Is it possible to give the Corporates the dual pistol and the old grenade launcher back? I think those two alone should make them quite capable of surviving an attack from Predator or Alien. In PROJAM mod the grenade launcher had very useful features that where NOT broken by any sense of definition. The EMP bomb can easily put an offense driven predator or alien into a dizzy state. The smoke screen was something extremely useful as well. The Firebomb and regular grenades ammunition types where just standard weapons that added a balance to the holder's fire power.

- The Alien's acid is way too strong. For predators, its fair game but for humans, not so much.

- The Seeker Predator's Charged Homing Fireball Weapon is broken. It can literally wipe out all enemies around the area. Too damn powerful and the only way to stop it is shooting it.

- I never figured out what IFF stands for in the turret.

- Once again I miss the Predalien. I still can't understand what the cause of his removal was. This is the best mod I have ever played for AVP2 and for any reason given I just can't see why it was necessary to remove him and the Queen. I'm really wishing they are added back. Notes on Aliens:

- Only the Queen gets to lay eggs. One of the main reasons AVP-R is hated so much is because it broke this law and provided the Predalien with the capability to insert embryos in pregnant women. Please add the Queen back and make this her special ability. Its an Xenomorph staple that is hard to look around otherwise.

- The Predalien and with his Headbiting capability is something that I consider a rare and exclusive distinction in any mod. I have yet to see this feature outside AVP:PH.

- Why is the runner called a "dragon" and why is it black? I always thought the uniqueness of the runner came from the fact that he was differently colored and special in that sense.

- The Preatorian/guard to me has always looked horridly bland and lackluster ever since its inception in AVP2. Its not just this mod, but everywhere else as well. It is the single most uninspiring and boring Alien character to say the least and hardly anyone I know in regular AVP2 ever plays with it. While the configuration of the AJL system really adds to its usefulness in battle, I still wish it could be given a much more vibrant and appealing texture. I would also sacrifice the pounce he has with something more akin to using that big head of his. Perhaps a charging head smash like the one the royal guard uses in the AVP arcade game (I would gladly post a link but apparently I have to wait 7 days)?

- Likewise, I would hope for different attacks and animations for the Queen if she is added. Like the Predalien, I wish she would be given a headbite too(who can forget how she slaughtered Bishop).

Thats about it for now. Have a good day everyone.

Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   28.04.12 9:14

There ain't much of troubles with mobility when xenomorph is splitted in half before fight have really began.
Troubles comes if you miss but that again is balancing factor. We both are familiar of "technic" where predator slay alien with spear's alt strike, this is very similar situation, only difference is that this is against praetorian.

---

Another fall for AJL's power Laughing . His power is great, you see it first handedly by yourself, keep up the spirit and you may see "fraction" withing indestructible crystal that can shatter hole crystal with one blow.

ComSynth is obviously totally unfinished, his "aim" mode is simply bugged, his weapon selection most likely is configuration made years ago and will change drastically in the future (AJL can specify if needed).

Corps are also way more unfinished than marines I say. Basically corps are vs predators in AJL's opinion I think.

Do not ask lower aliens acid Laughing . Believe me you don't want that if you like how this game overally works (Watch the Alien, Aliens movie and ask this question from yourself "Am I physically able to withstand molecular acid even for a full second without dying or staying "ready" anyway for any combat situation").
If you count armor vest for this then add 1-3 seconds for your survival rate (and this only if acid ain't spreading anywhere else than chest).

Seeker bolt is bugged. It hits target - kill it and continue toward next possible target - continue doing that until 4-5 targets have been killed in a row (or more). Idea of it was kill only one target and so on...
(This was how it was when I test it few months ago).

IFF = Identify friend or foe (military term for checking who's "friendly"). Sentry hold's it's fire second or two longer if this is "on" allowing you example run front of it without being killed by it. "Off" means it fires fastest it can any target passing it's fire vector, including "friendlies".

AJL hate's AvP 2 predalien. Ask more from AJL himself and he surely explain it clearly with few words Laughing

There is "Alien Director's Cut" movie. It's Alien movie which has been included with missing scenes that were cutted from released version of film. In those missed scenes there is evidences that alien had layed few eggs around Dallas that was sticked at slime wall which alien was already "created".
It was very basics of hive structure (hours/days old) and those eggs also were merely basical egg structure which still were middle of "growing".
I guess this is original reason why BETA has eggs, later reason come by desire to want those eggs withing game.
Anyway eggs are there Rolling Eyes . There will be more and in the end you found youself choking implanter's "penis" off your throat Laughing

At Alien 3 movie prisoner calls it dragon "It was a dragon, a dragon!". This sounds lot better than runner and fits greatly in AJLmod.
Xeno dragon is black, slimy black alien (watch scene where Ripley is threatened by it at medical, it's black).
Other times when it looks to be brown is because it's beneath dirt, rust, oil, gasoline, shit, spit, condoms...all we have here is shit! No womens no smoke no alcohol...
...What a hell we speaking to her it's her fault anyway, let's smash his skull against the wall!

......Morse...Morse...*shut a fuck up*...

Laughing

Praetorian (guard) here is simply shadow what it could be, AJL himself gave no intrest toward it anyway, it was added most likely cause he just have to add fourth class as other races too have four classes but as planning it or making it "real" class...no intrest for that I'm sure.
I myself love guard (praetorian) in a way.

I let AJL explain more if he wishes about Queen, predator alien, guard. ...And so on and son on...

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   28.04.12 12:23

Quote :
Another fall for AJL's power . His power is great, you see it first handedly by yourself, keep up the spirit and you may see "fraction" withing indestructible crystal that can shatter hole crystal with one blow.

fraction is a person?

By the way in regular AVP 2 I'am nigh unbeatable and that is while using honorable means of killing my enemies:

- No Predator pistols
- No Plasma castors
- No sticky bombs with the grenades
- No pounce cheezing with aline
- Mostly combistick and disc
- Mostly Pulse rifle and shotgun
- Most tail and wall climbing tricks

My best units:

Predator: Heavy Predator, Light Predator and Normal Predator.
Corporates: Rykov and Dimitri
Marines: All of them
Alien: All of them

I challenge anyone to beat me in the regular AVP 2. I'am usually playing with a person named "M" in Game ranger. Memorable quotes:

- "Fuck you Ali" (done when I kept killing the predalien with combistick and disc"
- "How did you kill me in one hit. You must be a hacker" (done when I killed a noob too many times with wrist blades)
- "You got aimbot on or you are cheating" (Someone bitching when I massacred a whole group of marines and predators using a pulse rifle as Rykov"

Usually When I play with M, he and I are always on top and winning the matches by a margin of one point against eachother. He is probably the only one who can match me in that game. There is a retard by the name of MOONDRAGON around this place aswell and he keeps shooting rocket launcher and killing himself even when he can quite clearly escape. What fun.

In AJL thats not the case though, but thats why I like it so much. Its new and I'am just getting started with it.

Quote :
ComSynth is obviously totally unfinished, his "aim" mode is simply bugged, his weapon selection most likely is configuration made years ago and will change drastically in the future (AJL can specify if needed).

Corps are also way more unfinished than marines I say. Basically corps are vs predators in AJL's opinion I think.

I'am glad you can agree with me on this. The Terminator dude has the potential to be a very popular character. Whats more awesome is the fact that this character looks exactly like this one perticular deadly Terminator I recall from the Terminator 3 Beckette comics. A future soldier tries to lop a grenade at him but he picks it up and throws it right back at him, killing him.

Quote :
Do not ask lower aliens acid . Believe me you don't want that if you like how this game overally works (Watch the Alien, Aliens movie and ask this question from yourself "Am I physically able to withstand molecular acid even for a full second without dying or staying "ready" anyway for any combat situation").
If you count armor vest for this then add 1-3 seconds for your survival rate (and this only if acid ain't spreading anywhere else than chest).

I guess you are right. I concede to this point.

Quote :
Seeker bolt is bugged. It hits target - kill it and continue toward next possible target - continue doing that until 4-5 targets have been killed in a row (or more). Idea of it was kill only one target and so on...
(This was how it was when I test it few months ago).

Absolutely. I hope it gets fixed or replaced with something less broken and more pretty to the eyes (like a large wall of fiery inferno).

Quote :
AJL hate's AvP 2 predalien. Ask more from AJL himself and he surely explain it clearly with few words

Does he intend to replace it with his idea of a predalien or there is absolutely no way the predalien will ever make it to AJL?

Quote :
There is "Alien Director's Cut" movie. It's Alien movie which has been included with missing scenes that were cutted from released version of film. In those missed scenes there is evidences that alien had layed few eggs around Dallas that was sticked at slime wall which alien was already "created".
It was very basics of hive structure (hours/days old) and those eggs also were merely basical egg structure which still were middle of "growing".
I guess this is original reason why BETA has eggs, later reason come by desire to want those eggs withing game.
Anyway eggs are there . There will be more and in the end you found youself choking implanter's "penis" off your throat

Makes sense. Though I had a different idea of a life cycle but thats another long story altogether.

Quote :
At Alien 3 movie prisoner calls it dragon "It was a dragon, a dragon!". This sounds lot better than runner and fits greatly in AJLmod.
Xeno dragon is black, slimy black alien (watch scene where Ripley is threatened by it at medical, it's black).
Other times when it looks to be brown is because it's beneath dirt, rust, oil, gasoline, shit, spit, condoms...all we have here is shit! No womens no smoke no alcohol...
...What a hell we speaking to her it's her fault anyway, let's smash his skull against the wall!

......Morse...Morse...*shut a fuck up*...

Ah I see. In that case, I take my words back. Good job on being movie accurate AJL. cheers

Quote :
Praetorian (guard) here is simply shadow what it could be, AJL himself gave no intrest toward it anyway, it was added most likely cause he just have to add fourth class as other races too have four classes but as planning it or making it "real" class...no intrest for that I'm sure.
I myself love guard (praetorian) in a way.

Yeah I figured that from reading his discription, "a good target practice". People please show some love for this underrated gem of the Xenomorph race. It deserves alot more then it gets. I have been thinking of ways to make it look more "royal" then it already does and I'll probably post links to them when I can.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...   

Back to top Go down

B3 (v3.220412) DL Link... And... Something...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next