Share | 

LV-426 Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: LV-426 Server   19.03.13 3:19

I run R2 server, It's non-dedicated so not running all the time. Bonus is timescale being normal as it gets accelerated if using core processors and running dedicated server. I'm hosting so not any real crap can go there without observation.
To join R2 install official AvP 2 1.0.9.6 patch and of course you need map if it's other than default map - use desktop icon join system to join cause it's most simple I think once you just know where to add that line Arrow +gsa 1 +gsa_ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx +gsa_port yyyyy
(x is IP number and y is port number)
to join my R2 server use this IP and this port  Arrow  82.181.224.167 - 27888

I inform here when I run server by sending messages like "server up" and deleting them once server is down.

Last edited by Revenant -Mar Sara- on 18.12.15 22:37; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: LV-426 Server   19.03.13 3:55

The IP number at picture is old Russian Bears server IP, not mine, use one at first post which I keep updated if my IP change in future.

Last edited by Revenant -Mar Sara- on 07.08.14 0:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: LV-426 Server   01.01.15 23:48

(Maps download updated later)

My list of custom maps used on my server, if you do all AvP 2 install + official patch right, know how to use custom maps in AvP 2 game, there should not be any problems to join.
(Size of the packet - 60-70 meg, seems you have to wait 5-15 secs until download starts on the site).
Once the site removes my uploaded file I try re-upload, if it contains shit, not in my hands I just upload and cannot control is it corrupted later by others.

To get Connector (program to seek and join AvP 2 games and mods) - http://ajlforums.forumotion.com/t250-playing-ajl-in-2015
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LV-426 Server   

Back to top Go down

LV-426 Server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1