Share | 

Alien 5 movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stroke3
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Alien 5 movie   11.02.15 9:24

There's an article on avpgalaxy, that Neil Blomkamp may still make Alien 5 movie. He posted some of his art work at the start of the year, says he's been talking to Sigourney and loves Alien and Aliens movies. Tbh I haven't seen any of his movies so far, so I wouldn't know what to expect, if Aliens 5 was to happen.
What do you think? Is it good idea? After alien 4 and avp 'movies' it looks like the best thing that one can do to alien universe is to leave it alone. On the other hand, if the movie would be good, then why not? I expected Prometheus to give some answers related to original Alien from 1979, but it seems like Ridley took new path with those movies.

Link to Neil's art
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2015/01/02/neill-blomkamp-reveals-alien-5-fan-art/

And whole article
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2015/02/10/neil-blomkamps-alien-5-film-may-still-happen/
Back to top Go down
hunterpred
[ New Chimp ]
[ New Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Alien 5 movie   06.03.15 22:53

Unfortunately, I don't have much confidence in Neil Blomkamp's ability to make a good Alien movie. I don't like the idea that Alien 3 is gonna be disregarded, or at least that's what the rumors are saying. Alien 3 (assemply cut) is really good and a very good ending to Ripley's Story.
Back to top Go down
Stroke3
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Alien 5 movie   08.03.15 22:12

Killing Hicks and Newt in the first minute of movie wasn't best idea imo. So I don't have any problem with new story that disregards Alien 3. The movie will still exist anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rajen
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Alien 5 movie   18.03.15 23:09

I would like to see story of marines that arives after 17 days(i know nuclear explosion, no more colony but this is theirs work to do something with it). They should leave Ripley, Hicks and other know characters alone. I would like to see new characters, new movie needs changes. Anyway we have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Alien 5 movie   19.03.15 1:31

What scratch ... This gets totally past me, even this topic wasn't on my radar. Until now Rolling Eyes .

So somewhere some dude says he make new Alien movie and start from Aliens, dropping Alien 3 and all after that...

Hell! Are there really people others than players of AJLmod that read what I wrote, I say precise that years ago, years ago Wink .
To make right and real new Alien movie requires just that, continue from Aliens, not that I don't like Alien 3 nor AvP movies or anything, but because they fail in so many ways with logic, time lines and so on...
Even the atmosphere ain't original Alien atmosphere with the last decade next generation actors.
I say earlier some years ago that Prometheus was right sequel and so on...well, it ain't as I think it over later (I was kind a fooled and charmed by some elements of it Rolling Eyes . Rarely happens but I'm human too after all Wink ).

Alien 3 Assembly Cut is great, yes it is, but still it ain't fitting after Aliens, just cause logic, time lines and atmosphere, it simply replace old systems with new just because...director wanted or didn't know how other do it, I think...
So I keep Assembly as a stand-alone movie like some games are stand-alone sequels but it cannot be linked to Alien/Aliens without paradoxes and such...

---

And now my idea for new diibadaaba Razz .

Why not make movie of colonists when they found out ship, events before troops come checking why their girls ain't calling back anymore Cool .

When we think about it, it has lot of potential - the fear and terror can be easily created as they are mainly civilians, lots of kids & womans and working class manly mans, but not professional soldiers nor combat ready hard-asses.
We get huge fights as there were over hundreds colonists, way more than soldiers so lot of people dying in a horrifying ways and therefore lot of aliens birthing and growing.
And all that middle of stranded planet with no escape nor help of any kind, just a civilians who cannot comprehend the situation and thousands of eggs few miles away ready to wake up...what can be more terrifying Twisted Evil

This could mix both Alien horror and Aliens firefight, explain many interesting question from Burke's knowledge about ship and colonists maybe able to open ship's database which reveals who made the ship, where it come and what aliens are (and why they were made, if they really are bio-weapons).
...This kind things...

Most stupid way to do new Alien movie is to try do same shit as before but with more spectacular audio-visual shock-effect and waste even more cash in it.
Of course world is full of people who are charmed by shit like that and it may even collect it's cash back, but again, if you cut your balls then what fun is all that cash? ...If your name in history is echoed as a fake, a fucking handicapped retard who wasn't worth a steaming pile of dogshit on a street Cool

Just think about it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hunterpred
[ New Chimp ]
[ New Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Alien 5 movie   19.03.15 11:45

I like your idea, Rev. A movie based on what horrible things happend at hadley's hope would be a good setting.

This or or something completely different. Either way, every good idea needs a good director and great passion to create something trully awesome.

I'm not sure Neil Blomkamp is the right guy with the right ideas. Well, let's see.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Alien 5 movie   19.03.15 13:55

We'll see yes Rolling Eyes . I personally don't expect anything until it's done and shows something that gives me interest.

That way, fuck-ups don't collect a dollar from my pocket with their cheap-tricks Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien 5 movie   

Back to top Go down

Alien 5 movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1