Wana have a match ?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Wana have a match ?)   18.09.15 0:35

Howdyhow fellas Cool . How about some match again Rolling Eyes . If interested send some note here.

...It has been a looong time from last round and it would be a time again, at least I feel like it Wink .
And as I see at least 5 other old veterans visiting this site on that month, less than 30 days ago then, it won't be lack of players to have some rounds going.
6 players can make pretty intense action-packed frenzy Wink
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   18.09.15 0:38

And if Le Celticant visit here too, how's the mod/game project going that was chatted back then, the new AJLmod like project? Rolling Eyes

Also what you people have been doing last year or so, just curious Wink
Back to top Go down
Le Celticant
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   18.09.15 18:19

Hey,

Mod stopped somewhere.
I'm not good at rigging / Texturing / Coding.
I can't handle all things alone and recruiting people is a full time job that I don't have the luxury to take.

On the other side I'm doing great, thanks :)
Been quite busy with job. I'm starting to manage to view the entire iceberg, that's a good field considering the field I work in.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   18.09.15 23:41

So the mod goes inactive Neutral , too bad...

But that's a fact, one cannot do all alone.
I try it too in my way by keeping active server, kicking players asses to give a reason for a stronger spirit and in the end record full matches where the real game play is shown with it's failures and successes.
- net is full of recorded matches of last 5 years only about best moments of a single player, never they show the hundred failure that every player does to get 1 perfect frag Wink
(I kind a hate that kind thing Twisted Evil )

Anyway good to hear you well Cool . Maybe you would be interested for a game someday, few more showing interest and we could have nice little old-fashioned round of AJLmod Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mojoman
[ Ancient Chimp ]
[ Ancient Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   22.09.15 2:36

I sure haven't had a match in awhile :p the problem is I don't have a good pc set up anymore, there's not much room in the house 😂
I'm not giving up though, I will buy a good rig, sooner or later... you can bet on it XD

I'll be starting my second year of uni, crazy how times change. Hopefully I'll get my own place one day, that's the dream :p

Anyway, I always keep an eye on the forums, so here's looking to some good matches in the future. Hopefully sooner than later 😂
I'll always find a way to keep playing again 😂
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   26.09.15 10:03

Times change yes, the most destructive power in the Universe is time Rolling Eyes .

No rush, take your time, the Revenant -Mar Sara- is nearly eternal, time cannot destroy him Wink
Back to top Go down
=HH= Antti
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   08.10.15 19:06

hey, i sometimes wonder where you peeps going. Havent seen revenant on steam in long time.

Also is my old account deleted? I think it was =HH=Antti (whitout the space)
Back to top Go down
llliiiUMFiiilll
[ Wannabe Chimp ]
[ Wannabe Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   08.10.15 19:33

Hey add me. I have a nice setup for my rig now. I can host and have a faster connection for it. I just downloaded the game again. Will someone make a post for people to download all needed files? and leave it up please.

/longliveavp2            

.cu.cc/pages/downloads

.html

add me on steam as UMF (predator killing xeno in pic)
or origin add llliiUMFiilll or IIIiiUMFiiIII (pic of my remington 870 and cz 82 makarov)

good day and happy hunting .'.=================/_\      

time to play star wars beta
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   15.10.15 23:58

I don't remember when I have Steam installed last time, maybe last year or something. And then I do it just because Half-Life 2 require it and it leads to testing NeoTokyo mod + few other games, basically Half-Life was reason for it.

Then I start to use Win7 and get new 3 terabit hard drive, so I haven't yet installed Steam as wasn't mood for Half-Life for a while, maybe I get some fever the check Portal one day Rolling Eyes

Anyway last year and half I have play Tribes Ascend, the game I feel like was game of my needs...
The full story what kind complete piece of shit this game is, how urgent and must is the need for death squad visiting devteam that make the game (HiRez) executing everyone of those motherfuckers and how massive is the idiotism, impotism and patheticism among the player community there.
...All that, would require it's own book to describe and even then, it would be only a scratch on a mountain peak.
So astronomical is all that, there.

But I did believe in begin I have found a new and a beautiful game (the first week I believe so, the next week I scale questions is there something wrong and after that, I knew, it's shit Cool ).
The very reason why I still play it is cause starting new game that old as I am, is always very stressing thing.
...Have to check dozens of games, read days for information about them, what patches it have, what mods it have and are the players and where they are + learning the game, planning how to play and get to right mood...
And of course, get familiar enough on game to see who's cheat and how.

So I sit there even that my full motivation and interest have long gone. Maybe I get sick perverted satisfaction that my playstyle works so well in there, knowing that even when servers are full of cheaters, dorks, fucks, retards, assholes, butt-fuckers, fuckers, motherfuckers, dildo-fuckfaces, egomaniacs, idiots, tactical failures, strategical catastrophes...all shit that humanity is, all subhumans and their variations, my tactics work Razz .
I win the games and do parts that affects do my team win or not, I matter.

It is quite rewarding that in a 25 min that rounds last, were all those subhumans die constantly in a row, in a psychotic lunacy of chaos that they embrace, I can frag them on a long killing streaks and not die myself once (of course I die sometimes, but rarely xD).
Same as on R2 there would be 30 players, I could kill 20-30 times and not die myself a once, that would be pretty much legendary, if R2 ever would allow that much players Wink

So, it is rewarding, in it's sick and pervert way Razz

But someday, perhaps this year or next, I stop that shit. So shit that game is.

- Anyway meanwhile, some R2 would be nice again Cool
Back to top Go down
=HH= Antti
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   17.10.15 2:51

Hehe sounds cool man. Reminded me about our latest matches. Where you playd alien and predator. While i was marine, It was so hardcore and intense. I did manage to frag you, (i consider my self to be like veteran in R2 like many of us i cant fit in this post) but in long run i lost. Laughing

Im bit busy now but maybe tomorrow, i reply more and lets hang out some time.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   17.10.15 14:08

You know what, I still have record of that match on my hard drive Rolling Eyes . And truth about that match as complete, you did win, and I did get mad, angry and real pissed off in the end Wink .
(On the record there actually can be seen me getting pissed off in the end and how I make mistakes and all just cause, you frag me Razz )

You were the moral winner there even that I hold more frags...and from the point of moral winner, is a way to complete winner, so, it was victory for you.
...It's actually quite a small step for you to beat me so there is no question about it, but let it remain secret what it is as revealing it on that point, would be stupid, dangerous, for me Wink

And Scar, we too have a great match as our last match. If there would be something I love to have, is a record of that match, but we play some 7 or 9 hours straight scratch . So I could not record it then (Now I can record any match, 3 terabit hard drive cheers )

And same goes to Scar too, I have to play seriously and best I can, to keep my throne. That means something Twisted Evil

---

If you people like, I can upload again all the records I made, maybe it gives motivation to have matches again and overly is interesting to watch R2 matches.
When I record them, I try to have one thing on them, which is important on my mind - they have to be real, real and fair and movie like.
So not at all reason for them is to show my best of the best frags ever on last decade, instead show how I fail, how I have to try best of me to and still fail or do averagely.

Those videos there on world, they are shit, pathetic cuts and clips of best moments of one's play doing 1000 match and cut only best frag moments which he then made 10 min frag feast video, never they show the million fail besides of 100 success.
So, I do video differently, I take harder roles if possible, video is shown completely from begin to end and all is shown Rolling Eyes
...And, if possible, I want them to look like movie, not video game Wink (videos of me and Mojoman playing, there that is, movie playing, and it's...just perfect)
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   17.10.15 14:10

Today or tomorrow would be good match days (Saturday and Sunday)
Back to top Go down
=HH= Antti
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   20.10.15 0:51

Hehe, thanks man. Well you did teach few things once that helps in some situations.  Razz
well i think i have nearly completely have gotten approach in competetive games where i wont get mad even if i would be absolutely destroyed. Loosing is usually fun to me, unless there are certain types of people (angry russian kids eating the mic etc) Laughing

Also, funny that these days games have so much surrender buttons and they are some times used way too soon.

Anyway im on steam alot so you can contact there also. It would be nice if we avp folks would have common chat place. The browser aint convinient enaugh i think.
Do we all use skype?
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   20.10.15 22:18

I don't have now any soft to chat, except this site. Too much things to do (pet mices really takes your life to care for them Rolling Eyes ) and seems like world ain't holding anymore game of my liking on multiplay section...or I'm full of assholes of the world Wink

There is change I install Steam again someday before Christmas, checking Portal and few singleplay mods of Half-Life 2, can't say surely anyway. And that we really chat there, needs a game we both play on a same server Cool

I don't know scratch ...maybe you have idea for some game I could start. Right now I don't have a clue what multiplay would work for me Neutral
Back to top Go down
=HH= Antti
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   21.10.15 13:29

Sweet, i think you will be pleasantly supriced about portal. Portal 1 was small budget thing but it was amazing, the portal 2 is one of my favorite games and even better than 1 in my opinion.

Well i did read your review on teamfortress. I also had bad impression about that game first. playd about 20 hours testing all classes and then left it for 2 years or so. Now i went back there and it was hell of a fun and i have over 700 hours in the game. Its my favorite fps game at the moment.

The game dont have any campaing or that sort of thing. the story is revealed in comics threw the year. now the first ones are kinda korny but after they get better. and once you start knowing the characters a bit better they actually get funny.

I also thought it wasnt that hard of a game, but i was so wrong. There is character responsibilities and rocket jumping, other skills etc. Unlike other fps, you cant just play it and be automatically good because it has so many differend skills to master. sometimes when new players comes whit updates i can get like 15 killstreaks whit demoknight (sword only) XD

PS. Pub servers are relaxed and as competetive as you want. you can be there hardcore but for most parts its for fun, and sometimes extremely random things happen there.
Tf2center is slightly more competetive mode, where you gather your planned team first on website
Then there is ETF2 (european teamfortress2 league) Where you play for divisions placements, and i havent been there but the shit gets extremely hardcore there.

Now the newest update in it is a bit crappy, because its commmunity made. its not bad, but not as good as the others.
You should give it another chance +once you learn stuff like rocket jumping its really fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAEOiIF8Piw
^Those are really complex jumps, the speed, angle and timing have to be absolutely perfect.
it looks lot easier what it really is.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   21.10.15 23:34

So you play Portals Rolling Eyes

---

Then,...what? Laughing

My TeamFortress review?

What?? Laughing

If there is review about teamfortress and me writing it, please link so I can read too.
All the times I ever have in any teamFortress on my life was first checking once or twice the very first TeamFortress on Quake and I did it merely by running some server alone, testing weapons and checking characters.
I found not a single reason why I want play it, not cause game itself didn't have point or reason but a weapons and their graphical look/models, sounds, were so stupid, so ugly, so much everything I don't like to look or hear.
But the rules itself, are good, like different classes and team/mission based gameplay .
Second experience on that area was the first Half-Life TeamFortress (was it TeamFortress Classic scratch ).
Same again, checking game alone and same again, so repulsive look and sounds or weapons, no further need on that area for me Rolling Eyes .

Then, this latest version, Half-Life 2 based TF.
...If there something is, that can be added to TF game that makes it even more repulsive on my mind, is the cartoon graphs...
There must happen something totally unnatural that I ever play any TF game, ever in my life.

and there is Rolling Eyes

---

AJLmod is in a way TF game, same idea and same set of rules with different classes which each holds own set of unique weapons, gameplay is forced or encouraged toward teamplay.
But AJLmod has it's own superpower which makes it better, you can play alone without nothing to think of teamplay.

Tribes Ascend too is TF in a way, all classes have own gear and each class is different, same also on teamplay section. To win there when both teams play right, the one that plays better in team is most likely winner.
But, the ones who create the game and those that play the game...no word to express how shit they are.
Dev team sabotage own game on purpose, players either don't play in team or you can't play with them on team, most of players cheat and most of times game itself fucks with you by it's rules and game mechanism.
If all that ain't enough, game keep crashing, all the time.

So uninstall was the only option left.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   22.10.15 0:00

Sorry I forget that other thing, the rocket jump.

In short - I don't use it Evil or Very Mad

And now long explanation Rolling Eyes - It's against pretty much everything I seek from games.
If game has option to make something that is stupid by logic and realism, then it's something I don't even want to use, even if it has something tremendous advantage.
And rocket jump is just that, most stupid thing ever created on games when Quake players realize they can jump around levels and reach places which were otherwise impossible to reach, all with sacrifice of health.

Some could say it's beautiful, hard to use, testament of knowing game and be good, I say it's the way to play by stupidity, by idiotism and asshole Laughing .
It works only cause game is made for it, no worry about health as it makes so little damage that you can afford, there is health packs around or weapons in game are so ineffective to punish those assholes while they fly mid-air.
I just hate all that.

Of course Ascend has them too, the crazy rocket jumpers, more than any game has as the very basically game idea is, play all the time with rocket jump, from spawn to death, rocket jump all the time...
There it is so greatly that you actually spend more time in air than on ground on a match of 25 min, you keep flying dozens of seconds, fly from another edge of level to another, not touching ground or if you do, just briefly.
In a way nice yes, even beautiful yes, but, to do it by harming yourself, not my thing.
So I device my own way Cool
I too fly there when needed, and NOT hurting myself.

I say THAT is hard to do, fly like those morons on a full health, not dying cause it, taking flag home, making score, on full health.

They do it like that - bust own balls and have 56 health left from 900, die 20 times in a row, never bring flag home, and call themselves a good.
Fuck they are bad Twisted Evil

Also ones who use vehicles to gain that speed and leave vehicle free to hijack by the enemy as a process, are too bad players Rolling Eyes

Basically, they all are bad players. Tactical failures and incompetent cheaters. Not even own style they have, nothing they have, Lord knows I hate them.
Back to top Go down
=HH= Antti
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   22.10.15 16:23

Well its differend in tf2, i also thought it is just stupid, why would people harm themselfs like that. well later i realized how high ground can give you advantage also it can be used to escaping and traveling to the front line fast. self damage would depend what item build your using.
Back to top Go down
=HH= Antti
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   22.10.15 16:49

Of course some players just blow themselfs right up.

On pub servers i take big risks to pull off amazing stunts tho.
Back to top Go down
hunterpred
[ New Chimp ]
[ New Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   06.11.15 14:47

Listen to me closely: the only way AJL mod R2 or 3 can survive is by making one big exe. file with all needed maps in it and an easy way to find servers. This way people can easily recommend the game to others and invite them to play. otherwise AJL MOD R2 is dead. That's the truth.

Goal needs to be. Get game completely installed in 2 minutes. Get in the game (find servers) in 30 seconds.

This is the way it works in 2015. People have very short attention spans and are very lazy.

Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   08.11.15 0:52

I agree. But who's gonna do it? Not me. I have done enough on my part Rolling Eyes

If anyone do it, then it need a hell of work.
It needs AJLmod (all 3 versions), VIPmod, LABmod. Just to have some sick triple-pack-mega 'o man fuk, cause players who play one of those mods, play all of those mods, so they want them.
And it needs all UMP packs from 1 to 5, at least (some perverted soul may have done more maps after last UMP patch).
And all that, have to be compiled to work as single install software which have working create/join serv system.
...So, I don't even know how to do it Laughing

Question is - who the hell is, Batman? Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
hunterpred
[ New Chimp ]
[ New Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   13.11.15 20:27

Well, I can't do it myself, because I don't have the skill to do it. If I knew how to do it, I would have done it years of years ago, when AJL MOD was still active.

Anyway, what I've said is 100% the truth. It's the only chance this incredibly great mod has. It's a tiny chance, but it's definitely the only one.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   14.11.15 0:23

Actually AJL himself should sell this mod to STEAM, they would make it and they would represent it to masses.
...Or should we say, give it, as AJL has always feared copyright questions like the end of the world Laughing

And the question do the STEAM get interested, well, if it gets interested about pretty much everything, even a Tetris remake but better than original Tetris! Now in 16,7 million colors!
Then the question of world's only and best ever made game about Aliens, Predators and human race, in 16,7 million colors, is not a really even a question Laughing

And the reason why this is best of the best ever made game about this subject, is simply cause AJLmod is remake of first AvP, the one that comes 1998 or 1999 on PC, and STEAM runs that same game too on a remake version (is it AvP classic or so scratch ).

So...I say you all know, who is, Batman! Cool

(I personally give less and less a fuck, who the fuck that fuck is Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Mojoman
[ Ancient Chimp ]
[ Ancient Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   06.12.15 21:04

Hey, don't mean to interrupt, but finally got a pc built for some matches Surprised it's been a good while since I last played lol.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   06.12.15 22:17

It's no interrupt when you ask R2 match Cool . I'm more than willing but not tonight (right now mean).
I check here at least few times a day if you give note (I can play any day except right now Rolling Eyes )

We could create some kind custom rule-set rounds, something different what we haven't try yet scratch , just to keep interest Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   

Back to top Go down

Wana have a match ?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next