View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
=HH= Antti
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   30.12.15 17:23

Oh nuts, ive been missing out.

I completely forgot the whole thing, im starting to think i have dementia or something.
Do we have specific chat place other than this site?
Back to top Go down
=HH= Antti
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   30.12.15 17:50

If i can, i would suggest Discord

Its like combination of Skype and Teamspeak, and works on Browser aswell.
and you can see what other people are playing. i would change it over skype anytime.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   30.12.15 21:12

It's not dementia, more like world having too much selection for people to select thus forgetting this and that near instantly Rolling Eyes
- as there is too much for one to think and look, movies example: you watch movie but forget it almost instantly as another just as great movie is starting.

Anyway I play one match with Mojoman that last few hours and was more like warm-up at least for me as I could not even play like normally, what I feel, it was only match that was played here.
Maybe we can round another match with you joining Razz

- At the moment I use only this site to communicate, don't know, maybe I'm too old at least today and tomorrow to puzzle-out new chat soft, or to install Steam as I too have too much selection at Christmas to select (I actually played Zeliard and Darklands Laughing , over 20-25 years old games from my childhood but for years I wanted to start them again Cool )
Back to top Go down
=HH=Scar
[ King Kong ]
[ King Kong ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   16.04.17 13:10

Anyone still alive around here?
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   29.12.17 6:39

Planning to install R2 again and start running server. Anyone interested or alive here.

More people show interest faster I got the mood for installation procedure.
Also I think checking out again VIP mod which I just uploaded and linked here on site.
...Perhaps some 'modified' game where I disable classes/weapons which feels not finished yet or something scratch

But now Rolling Eyes . Its time for Brutal Heretic mod + Unreal with its new unofficial 227i patch and lastly and simply old good Darklight Conflict space-fighter-shooter. All alone singleplay way Rolling Eyes .
Its Christmas Wink

(If wanted I can upload files/instructions needed to play these games (at least on Win7-32bit)).
Back to top Go down
Scarface - DarkBladeClan
[ New Chimp ]
[ New Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   07.01.18 1:56

I have Windows 10 and AVP2 works with that..
I have AJL R2 and R3 and LAB..But my main is Classic R2.

If there's a Facebook Group for AJL Community then Send me The Link? And Also..If you have Steam, Add me

STEAM ID: Scarface - Dark Blade Clan

Happy Hunting Fellas! :)
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   08.01.18 1:04

Of Fac¤#¤#!"!?=`?^Ĺ!! Fuk I can't say anything as I don't use it, never have and never will (I call it FaceFuck Rolling Eyes ).

Steam not installed therefore not using it at the time.

Basically, nothing else either I use. This site I use for communication of R2 and so...

---

I play R2 either on my server LV-426 or sitting on Russian Bears R2 server.

If possible (players around, I have change) I play VIP or can try Payback mod or even the horribly unfinished BETA (BETA requires well planned match, disable things that crash games so on...)

---

Hey assholes! Give a man hand there! Laughing Come and play with him or something. I just sit yesterday or something waiting for match 2 hours at RB seeing no one...
I may sit again waiting today...

Anyway if you want we can plan some match, say the day and time and I try come start my server for it (give me 1-2 day ahead to let me know).
If you feel like 'new' player or something, I can let you practice on me like fragging my ass Laughing (I like that too, I can practice avoid/hide).
Anyway its not any main thing or important for me to be first on frag list Rolling Eyes (which I have try to do for the last few years when I have change to play; not to frag everyone all the time).
What I actually like to do here is to play match which looks like movie kind playing on my screen, where I'm an actor, try to make it like I feel fear/hesitation/doubt and not at all believe in my survival but still try my best in a way to live.
That for the marines.
As xenomorph I want it to look like...Alien cheers . Stalking, hunting, waiting,...killing. Sometimes turning totally aggressive swarmer like I would be one xenomorph of 100 assaulting.
For predators, well, doing things to remember Rolling Eyes . Like showing myself to squad of marines and taking one of them by blades and disappearing.

---

For the rest of the 'members' here on this site... I think it would deserve some 'right' to actually delete their accounts as they show no damn activity here Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Scarface - DarkBladeClan
[ New Chimp ]
[ New Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   08.01.18 18:24

maybe...Anyways I have a Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   08.01.18 22:13

Wana have a match?
Back to top Go down
Scarface - DarkBladeClan
[ New Chimp ]
[ New Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   09.01.18 1:30

not now.. I just everyone in the forum to know i have a youtube channel
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   10.01.18 11:11

Sounds great Wink . The FIRST thing I do in my life, when coming here on AJLmod official site to check some real hard-ass matches, is wondering who's of you spineless whores got some yuubaduuba accounts so I can instead use that time and energy to watch your dipshit asshole videos about, you dipshits assholing Wink  or just contact dipshits like you, to have some communication-link to dipshit so I too can turn in my turn, to dipshit  Twisted Evil

I really do that, I really do Rolling Eyes  Cool

Anyway, no surprise Razz . Didn't expect any matches to flame here. Merely proving my mathematical formulas how 'dead' and 'unable' you people are.
Even those who once play this game, equal as dusting corpses of some age past, now winding to oblivion, the last remains of what it once was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wana have a match ?)   

Back to top Go down

Wana have a match ?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3