Share | 

Guess who might be back!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordDaffy
[ Primordial Chimp ]
[ Primordial Chimp ]

PostSubject: Guess who might be back!!   27.05.17 21:21

So I'm just wondering if it would be worth while to install ajl again that if anyone actually still plays this?
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   14.07.17 4:27

You know what, damn duck Laughing , it is. But all this needs little story cause...I'm back too! cheers  (Anyway if I see you back here and perhaps Mojo then you 2 already save my day, if we see jegu, well, kind a tremors of apocalyptic magnitudes will erupt and the Universe shift its rules of reality.)

Sooo....you know what? I was running psychological test of living in a cave without any contact to outside world nearly 4 months. Today I finally plug the cable and experience the sweet chills of humans lowest desires - Internet Laughing
Have to say; first days were absurd. The feeling you don't get your days load of human filth and you actually purify yourself from the human stupidity, it could be compared to agony Razz .

Anyway after the dope-offs (internet is equal to drug) the world get brighter, you feel better and have way more positive mentality. I example play some real old games I always wanted to play again but never really couldn't concentrate as always there was thought and need for: multiplayer adrenaline rush - yea yea I like that old game and start it someday but now I just want another frag-ass round where I once again sit high on frag list.
And so it goes and you never do that old thing you always wanted to do Rolling Eyes

Also I entomb myself to mountain of WarHammer books. If there is something I have always wanted from the first day I play MechWarrior on a year 87 or something and the very day I realize there is something called WarHammer, its to total understanding of those 2 Universes.
Well to be realistic and honest, I never can't, never in my life I cannot seek enough to fully understand them as they a...GALACTIC.
On a size level.
And expands like a Universe everyday so if you today reach ultimate knowledge tomorrow you know nothing.
Anyway I got my few diamonds that allow me to reach at least something that I could call...insane playing Laughing

1 - MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries got mod called MekTek and so on, of course there is Living Legends but its all multiplay what I know and Online that too goes on same level and what I heard, Online is just wasted, players piss on BattleMech' cocpit and spit windshields and they all are succumbed to most common: the lowest human standard.
The idea I see on few real good gameplay videos on Online, I never would have same teamplay instead bunch of faggot childs who deserve some bootcamp on down there, Middle-East where those black suited fellas show so much about human compassion Twisted Evil .

So it left me alone with my MekTek mod Rolling Eyes

What a hell I care! I have some over 100 BattleMech' to customize and wide variety of weaponry even that most rarest and craziest ain't there like underwater warfare nor close combat nor gladiator arenas with axes or gauntlets or really working full warfare with tanks, infantry, aerial and so on, overall the mod is so huge and crazy that I could say its the best BattleTech' game one could have if he seeks solo playing.
Even with its bugs and unfinished things. Just like R2, it has bugs and get never finished but still better game about Aliens/Predators/Marines that anything yet done.

So last years I did nothing but create my own army with unique, characteristic look and style, way to play. Almost 400 BattleMech variation I have and all have meaning, way to use.
That I never could do on real table top where to buy and paint all models. Even the space to store them could be impossible to have Razz .

And once again as I see my lance doing just what I have planned, motherfucking cocksucking teenager whore, it is, insane cool. - Me on my lovely Marauder commanding, my first is Warhammer with ability to sustain energy based firepower and still keep aggressive speed, support is Catapult where he need no worry about ammo running out and lastly seeker is Wolfhound, crazy fast and aggressive laser-blaster.
Everything is planned so that hole lance goes on same speed and hole lance carries nearly maximum armor and still able to duel on open firefight with most dangerous Clan-murderers, even the heavily weighted Marauder runs along with lot lighter Mechs'.
When I see my support staying far raining missiles + laser, first taking stance thus forcing enemy commander to duel which allows me to blast PPC right behind and seeker harassing enemy scouts...it all fulfills the perverted need for old-way fella like me.

And everything is written like the good books tell, computer controlled Clan 'players' are higher ranked as my lancemates, where my lance fire miss after they wonder 2-3 seconds where my hand is, the Clanner blast you instantly as the line of fire is free, thus forcing me to use my human superiority; thinking to win the match and finally defeats after defeats my team starts win, against superior skill, superior weaponry and more heavy BattleMechs' on Clan side, the game got something, something why to play.

It have working multiplay what I understand but have no idea where the hell people play it, if the play (kind a doubt that). The potential of this multiplay...well, with right persons, insane.

And then the final wonder once again why, in the name of my deceased mother who sleeps eternally, why the fuck you fucking shitsucking cockliking braindead gutless whores on MekTek team and other teams who were making that mod, stop making it.
The bullshit I read about why is so deepshit bullshit that nothing in the world is so deepshit.
If you think AJL got brain damage as R2 never get finished and BETA is like another person trying to make sequel to R2 who never wasn't part of making R2, the stupidity on stopping finishing that mod...GALACTIC Laughing  cheers  Evil or Very Mad

Anyway still best MechWarrior game today if you seek solo, and perhaps, multiplay with good sane minded players.

2 - WarHammer

UUUUUUUHHHHHH I have spend nearly 1500 Euros last few years on CODEX books about WarHammer.
I read them like crazy monk who cares nothing anymore than seeking out ultimate evil and write it down on his own CODEX - The Bestiary of Monsters and Horrors Beyond What Man Can Understand.
I go to sleep listening audio books about Emperor and the world of WarHammer, the very sound of slime dripping off Nurgle's cohorts and Bolter blasting the very puss of infectious slime around the corridor, all in the name of eternal and all benevolent Emperor.
The Genestealers kissing marines with tongues of acidic corrosives down on their throats, imagine how painful it would be, how horrible it would be and how much there is Genestealers on a Space Hulk which have drifted thousands of years in space, growing in mass as meteors pummel it, other drifted spacecrafts stuck to it, all making it compare to size of a moon, all filled with...Genestealers. Billions. Billions multiply billions, then you could understand.
And as Genestealer is equal to Alien in horror and ability to kill. The horror, the horror...
You have to become friend of horror like good colonel Kurtz say Rolling Eyes

Anyway there was too the insane need and will to have, a game which holds all major aspects of WarHammer on a video game. I still seek it as even that what I found, ain't it.

Mod called Ultimate Apocalypse for Dawn of War Soulstorm, Christ it has a lot, so much and lot that my mind is twisting like it would be if I dare step on a Crystalline Labyrinth of Tzeentch where every living being lose its mind for a total insanity of everything.
...I feel sometimes like that, I seek too much Wink

Another one is WarHammer Armageddon, kind a new game suppose. It too has lot to play and I personally like its style and mechanism but it's bit empty and cold, it lacks final touch that would give it soul.
Anyway it may have the most great potential on modding section...I keep waiting it to grow old enough.

Also, someday, I will sit on real WarHammer table, playing with real figures which I painted on my own hands. But before that, I can't stop devouring the knowledge hidden on those godlike CODEX bibles.
I never get interested reading a one page of Bible, the faggot names and faggot assholes there with their faggot customs and faggot sins, faggots hole book full of!
But a motherfucking Emperor and his forces keeping evil away, I feel like I have always live a life of one, one space marine. Always vigilant always disciple and never lose heart for Emperor always knowing, someone is watching, like what he sees, proud of me, laying his hand on me to bless the pure of soul.

And that feeling, feels good Wink

---

But back to business Cool  Arrow  I guess I run server for R2 for next week or two just to check, sameway as before I send a message on my server section when its up and running and delete the message once the server is down. Non-dedicated server as before.
If I don't run server I sit on Russian Bears serv most likely (R2) or simply do something else.
And if the server is running and I'm not playing I change my name something like 'HOST-AWAY'

Let see if we get matches Wink
Back to top Go down
LordDaffy
[ Primordial Chimp ]
[ Primordial Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   14.07.17 9:02

Well I guess I will be installing avp2 along with ajl and the bloody UMP packs this weekend Laughing

Anyway I know what your saying trying to find time in learning a new universe that always expanding seems like a daunting task however its been a long time since I played mech warrior 4 loved that game and now you make me want to go back and install that Surprised

I also love the warhammer universe but I have only just played the games and havn't read the books so my knowledge of the universe is limited like i said it's trying to find time to do everything days are to short Razz

Anyway I will try and get time to install avp2 tonight and hopefully have it all setup for the weekend hopefully I will see you all there only to get my ass kicked haha.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   14.07.17 17:56

So you know MechWarrior Wink . But use the MekTek mod, this is like default vanilla AvP2 vs AJLmod, vanilla is just too small and limited, don't have epic scale nor atmosphere.
MekTek brings example all the really mood making levels, vanilla simply don't have stuff it needs to get on really attitude MechWarrior mood.

Ever wished to play multiplay level with BattleTech with bases and AI controlled tanks? There is levels on MekTek where there is actually bases and strategic goals like destroying base and at least 1 wave of AI controlled units (those maps really should need respawn of AI units to bring feelings)

http://www.gamepressure.com/download.asp?ID=51026

I found it there few years ago if this aint working for some reason I can either upload the rar packets which I keep stored as it was I downloaded it (got even HD version of same mod, all same but lasers are brighter (good+) but woods are bit weird looking (bad-). I use more the normal version as I like more better woods than lasers Razz )

Of WarHammer, last night after previous message I seek do the Dawn of War Soulstorm got mods for last really rare factions like Skitarii/Imperial Knights/Chaos Daemons/most biggest titans (like Imperator)...Jesus motherfucking Christ it has!
Instantly download begins and the day I have time and mood I check Skitarii, if all goes nice, I think I got to lift Dawn of War as best WarHammer based game you could have as PC video game, as it has something just right; alive community with progress made and really epic scale + atmosphere

Check ModDB for these http://www.moddb.com/games

Once again if that site is bit too confusing (it actually is Laughing ) I can upload all my mods of Dawn Cool

---

You know what, I go now to buy some few more CODEX (Deathwatch) and on evening (4-5 hours from that message), I kick my server running Twisted Evil . Just like old days Cool
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   14.07.17 23:47

Server running

IP 80.220.65.95
PORT 27888

Map running now Overwatch (can switch to default if needed)
I check this site either ever half-hour or few hour

---

Using that post area now tonight for info, later use my server section like before (for new users if they see this and join). Which is Arrow http://ajlforums.forumotion.com/t164-lv-426-server

Checking also can people join as I have custom firewalls behind (should be very effective allowing nothing unwanted)

Also I have new connection which have never yet tested does it allow join so if you Daffy can join normally like back then, then all is good

Anyway if I see join attempt but not successful join I inform here

Also as server is non-dedicated every time I desktop here it can cause disconnect to joiners so I try keep on game much as possible tonight
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   15.07.17 12:04

Server down

Running time 13 hours

Next again tonight (6-10 hours from this message)
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   15.07.17 20:43

I'm sitting now on Russian Bear server (R2). Later start my server.

If someone needs:
IP of Russian Bear R2 server 94.45.222.106
Port 27824

You try join also with Connector which links are somewhere here on site...
I recommend the most simple and idiot proof way which I have clear and working instructions on my server section, check link above.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   16.07.17 0:27

Away now. Later again Sunday eve or Monday.
Back to top Go down
LordDaffy
[ Primordial Chimp ]
[ Primordial Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   17.07.17 8:46

Sorry Rev the weekend just got so busy have to to do next weekend i'm usually to busy during the week.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   17.07.17 20:39

No problem )
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   23.07.17 17:13

Anyone round for matches? I might sit a while on RB servers tonight + check this site for messages.

Send some notes if like play anyone...
Back to top Go down
LordDaffy
[ Primordial Chimp ]
[ Primordial Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   23.07.17 22:24

Sorry Rev i tried today but the game just kept crashing i'm going to have to reinstall it strange tho it did work yesterday and was all set for today.
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   24.07.17 4:06

No problemo. I think it could be .dll based problem as programs sometimes 'lock' those .dll files (dynamic link library). Strange is that they could keep them locked over 24 hours even after rebooting computer, even the ram keep them stored until some specific time has passed and system itself release them.

I have experienced this time to time (just when least expect Neutral ), few examples.

Playing Heroes V works right, test playing Heroes V expansion pack for differences lock some file as the game code somehow is partly identical to expansion and therefore lock some same .dll file that is used by both games, so, basic Heroes V won't launch even that it works all right just 30 mins ago...
Crazy and really annoying...

Same as playing Dawn of War basic game and then check out differences of Winter Assault sequel...
Basic game won't launch after that I start Winter Assault!

And when I have cursed this shit enough and lose my mood to play anything thus therefore go sleep and wake next day, the damn basic Dawn of War works again all right?!

Only explanation for this I found are those .dll files and as I get few effective and powerful tool software to clean and release ram memory, clean registry, correct missing files and so on dozens other nice things to keep Windows clean and working (which the Windows itself won't do on it's default software/tools) I actually can skip this really shitty and asshole problem less than few mins (once get familiar of those tools).

Few soft which I have used and seems like effective
- CCleaner
- CleanMyPC

(At least the versions I have, usually on some point of time every soft get messed and corrupted by assholes adding adds and million useless space consuming shit you don't need and are itself counted as virus/worm/add-ware, just like Norton Virus Protect Software is virus itself.)

Naturally this takes some serious work to search/research/analyze which is good soft and works right but pays off on long term, I could not today use computer even one day if I would not have armada of software to prevent all shit that world is throwing on computer users, I simply could not lay sleep knowing my computer/world can fuck with me tomorrow somehow Laughing

---

And to matches, last weekend and this I got few rounds of matches so at least 1 player is around but nothing like old times it wasn't Rolling Eyes . Frags usually stay under 20-30 with today's players and it's enough for them to leave.
...Old times, game wasn't even started until frags were 70-140 and average playing was about 300-400 frags per round, stopping playing for day require frag reach 700-1000+...

Merely telling this for you new generation players that you understand what you need to do to get enough experience for getting good here, and do that at least months for learning basics.
...I have noted this 'problem' with new players on all games.
Lot of will to want get good but not character enough to work for it and games die when players don't have guts to do what it takes, so, get a grip of yourself Cool

...When you reach level where you can actually play this game for 20 minutes, stalking, hunting, ambushing, attacking/retreating and not a frag have made but still game is intense and real for ever second, then you have experienced a way of playing where this game excels. Psychological fight.
Last time I have change for this was...somewhere when jegu was around...and it is, over 5 years ago or something (most likely even more, perhaps 7 years scratch )
Anyway miss it lot Razz
Back to top Go down
hunterpred
[ Chimp ]
[ Chimp ]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   Yesterday at 0:54

rev... you're still one of the most fascinating, funny, mystical ppl I've ever seen on the internet :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who might be back!!   

Back to top Go down

Guess who might be back!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1