Share | 

Knowledge of the AJLMod. [IMPORTANT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spideymus Prime
[ Wannabe Chimp ]
[ Wannabe Chimp ]

PostSubject: Knowledge of the AJLMod. [IMPORTANT]   17.09.17 21:45

Guys, I know you're all busy doing errands or something like that, But I need Alot of Knowledge about the AJLMod and How to Play with someone. I use Tunngle and It works. So Guys, Please Don't ignore my Thread because I feel Very Desperate and I want to play with you lads and having fun. Also I want you guys to Support My Youtube Channel. I do Videos of AVP2, AJL-R2, AJL-R3 and AJL-L.A.B. Also Feel Free to add me on Steam and Subscribe to my YT Channel
Take Care and Happy Hunting!

STEAM ID: Spideymus Prime
Youtube: Spideymus Prime
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the AJLMod. [IMPORTANT]   11.10.17 16:44

I can speak only my part and how I do things here.

- To play I use the 'old' way, which was created after master servers were shut down and people could not play anymore. Some fella idealize (I guess) how to 'steal' GameSpy way by writing command line on game launch icon so game launch and connect itself to specific server by IP.
Basically this is idiot simple and fast way but explain it can be hard if listener have no idea how to write something on command line of game launching desktop icon example.

Basically you click your desktop icon with right mouse, select properties or something and then go to command line and add few lines of text (the IP you wanted join and PORT of that...IP (never understand fully what a fuck is port, 100% total understanding. Port to what or where scratch , to teenage whore pussy or rum trading pirate port Laughing . Anyway never needed to understand and have played this game over 10 years).

Then launch game and wait till game asks do you want join blaa blaa blaa and join and wait till you were on server. Naturally if server were down or you don't have map the admin was running or didn't use same official patch, fail to join. Otherwise 100% working solution till today and idiot proof. And most fast.

Check this cool link to my server section where is my instructions with some real hard ass talented screen-capture picture to show the location of that mysterious command line (also feel free to donate some million or two to support my pitiful perverted life and allow me to sniff myself to death with coke... (of course not just kidding hahaha Laughing cheers Twisted Evil )
- http://ajlforums.forumotion.com/t164-lv-426-server
Back to top Go down
Revenant -Mar Sara-
[ Chimp Enforcer ]
[ Chimp Enforcer ]

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the AJLMod. [IMPORTANT]   11.10.17 16:51

But be nice and give me little time to kick my infernal machine running (week or less I guess).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of the AJLMod. [IMPORTANT]   

Back to top Go down

Knowledge of the AJLMod. [IMPORTANT]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1